Bid Perfect Privacy and Data Protection Policy
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, so you should check back to ensure that you remain happy with our policy.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think may be of interest to you. We will use the email address that you provide but please note that we will not provide this information to third parties. We will use it only for original Bid Perfect communications.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. Plese note that we do not have any control over or responsibility for external websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or e-mailing us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.